Work with us
Be Intelligent is looking for a super star Test Consultant to join our high-performing team of technical experts and experienced end users in Auckland. This is a full time permanent position.
Be Intelligent operates at the forefront of technology, delivering often bespoke CRM, Marketing and Software projects to our clients. To remain here we need to ensure things work correctly and that requires your skills as a Tester to keep us all in line delivering reliable solutions.
This role provides flexibility to trail-blaze test automation and its integration with the Salesforce platform. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a dynamic and growing team then read on!
We provide comprehensive Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud strategy, implementation and support services to a wide range of well-known clients in New Zealand and overseas.
We are all about solving gnarly business problems with the right strategy, the power of technology and a good amount of creative flair. We love seeing our customers achieve measurable results as we help them to harness the power of data-driven technology to transform their business.
We're a driven and dynamic team in the middle of a growth spurt, so if you're looking for faced-paced excitement and the ability to really make your mark then look no further! Our people are our business, so we're committed to creating an environment where our team can excel by doing the work they love.
Be happy - we love what we do, we celebrate success together
Be high achieving - our team is equipped with the right tools for the job, we set clear expectations and are committed to training and development
Be creative - we're in the business of solving problems, we love out of the box thinking and creative solutions
Be collaborative - we focus on clear communications, active participation in discussions and ensuring all contributions are valued
Diversity is really important to us, our team consists of a combination of technical experts and end users across a variety of disciplines from a host of different countries and backgrounds. We value the perspective this brings. We also care about our planet and our EV allowance of $5000 is an industry first across Aoteroa New Zealand. After 1 year of service all full time members are entitled to access a before tax contribution to their new ride.
About the role
This is not simply a Salesforce manual testing role; in order to deliver customer success we'll need your leadership in automating API tests suites as well as delivering managed testing services to our customers. You will be detail oriented and able to join projects in the early stages, providing real and valuable input into the stories, estimates and requirements. From there you will formulate a test strategy and the test cases. How you ensure quality may vary between projects and our clients often need guidance on ho to conduct UAT which you would provide.
You may have working knowledge of the Salesforce suite of products or a similar platform like Dynamics and have an interest or understanding of test automation. On top of testing SaaS web applications you will also have experience in:
- Testing mobile applications from time to time
- Web application testing such as React websites
- API testing, primarily focused on REST
- Email platform testing, including cross-browser testing
Your experience of working in an agile environment will enable you to work closely with our project managers to create an assist in the writing of Stories, Epics and Acceptance Criteria or Test Driven Development. Click here to access the full position description.
You will have:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- ITIL or ISTQB certifications as a bonus
- A passion for quality and ensuring an amazing user experience
- An ability to work with BDD
- Experience with version control such as Bitbucket, Git, Github etc
- A can-do attitude and approach to problem solving, finding new test frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, you're not afraid to ask questions and have the ability to communicate clear and concise steps on how to reproduce any defects found
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Harvest, Confluence, Jira, Slack
- Excellent time management skills and a strong eye for details
- A track record of successful delivery / implementation
- A customer-friendly approach - you will be facing them regularly
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability to work in Aoteroa as a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or have a valid working visa
We're committed to supporting our team to achieve and maintain the relevant certifications and will work with you to put a development plan in place to ensure we continue to grow your potential.
$80 - $100k
Benefits also include:
- Two extra days off a year to enjoy your favourite outdoor activities
- Great socials; organised events and activities
- Flexible working environment; the main thing we measure is the result
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW:
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 27th November.
We typically conduct two interviews and the second may involve case studies / exercises to demonstrate your capability.